Software Requirement and Specification 2018
At the end of this course, the students are expected to ...
- understand the needs of SRS.
- understand different kinds of software requirements.
- be able to discover software requirements.
- be able to document requirements as a SRS document.
Apart from the objectives that was mentioned above, the students are also expected to...
- be able to continuously learn new programming language by oneself.
- understand the Object-Oriented Programming concept.
- Applying UML and Patterns: An Introduction to Object-Oriented Analysis and Design and Iterative Development (3rd Edition), Craig Larman (ISBN-13: 978-0131489066 ISBN-10: 0131489062) (link)
- Object-Oriented Design and Patterns (2nd Edition), Cay S. Horstmann (ISBN-13: 978-0471744870 ISBN-10: 0471744875)
- Python Tutorials (w3Schools)
- Slides (link)
- IEEE SRS template (link) (example (link) (link))
- Super (S) >= 95
- Average (A) >= 85
- Bad (B+) >= 75
- Bad (B) >= 70
- Catastrophic (C+) >= 65
- Catastrophic (C) >= 60
- Disowned (D+) >= 55
- Disowned (D) >= 51
- Forgotten Forever (F) < 51
- Python quiz (10%)
- OOP quiz (20%)
- SRS project (20%)
- Midterm exam (20%)
- Final exam (20%)
- Class participation (10%)