Web Application Engineering 2018
- Fundamental knowledge of how front-end technologies (HTML, CSS and JS) work together.
- Fundamental knowledge of how front-end and backend work together.
- How to use a framework to develop a web application.
- Super (S) >= 95
- Average (A) >= 85
- Bad (B+) >= 75
- Bad (B) >= 70
- Catastrophic (C+) >= 65
- Catastrophic (C) >= 60
- Disowned (D+) >= 55
- Disowned (D) >= 51
- Forgotten Forever (F) < 51
- Quiz (20%)
- Project (20%)
- Midterm exam (25%)
- Final exam (25%)
- Class participation (10%)
- 15-01-2019: Develop a web-page with the following requirements:
- Manage page's layout using CSS flex layout.
- Manage site's appearance using external CSS.
- Overall, you should demonstrate how you apply the concept of document object model (DOM).
- 21-01-2019: Assignments: Develop a web application that a user can add his/her name into a table (5 points).
- You are not allowed to use Bootstrap or other JS library.
- Odd table rows have different color form the even rows.
- Name should be sorted from A to Z.
- Quiz next week on intermediate task list